I’ve tended a garden for decades, and these colorful “boats” made from cucumbers hold my fresh tomatoes, peas and dill. It’s absolute garden greatness. —Ronna Farley, Rockville, Maryland
Test Kitchen Approved
Prep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 teaspoons snipped fresh dill, divided
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup chopped seeded tomato (about 1 large), divided
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen peas, thawed
- Cut each cucumber lengthwise in half; scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4-in. shell. In a bowl, mix yogurt, mayonnaise, garlic salt and 1 teaspoon dill; gently stir in chicken, 3/4 cup tomato and peas.
- Spoon into cucumber shells. Top with the remaining tomato and dill.